NHS Veteran Mental Health Awareness Training
NHS Veterans' Mental Health Transition, Intervention and Liaison Service
NHS London and South East England Veteran Mental Health TIL Service is providing a FREE training package which aims to raise awareness of veteran mental health. Topics covered will include:
- Who are veterans?
- Military Culture and Jargon
- Common veteran mental health problems and presentations
- Helpful techniques: breathing exercises, grounding techniques and safe place imagery
- Communication skills and de-escalation
- Referral pathways for veterans
The training will be delivered by a veteran.
- Lunch will be provided
- CPD certificates will be awarded
- Fantastic opportunity to boost your skills and learn about this unique group
- Great networking event.
Conference Centre, St Pancras Hospital, 4 St Pancras Way, London, NW1 0PE
If you would like to book a place on this training simply email email@example.com or call 020 3317 6818
Non Members: Free
Start Date: 6th March 2018
Finish Date: 6th March 2018