(36 HOURS OVER 4 DAYS)
Beechfield Medical Centre is a well-established and highly regarded practice based in the heart of the Lincolnshire market town of Spalding. We operate from modern purpose built premises and we are now looking to strengthen our team further with the appointment of two further Paramedic Practitioners as we look to develop and enhance the services we are able to offer to our 19500 patients, particularly as we integrate our services for the wider community of a Primary Care Network within our locality.
These are exciting roles where proactivity, initiative and a “can do” approach to service development will be as important as the professional experience and range of clinical skills that you can offer the Practice.
Duties will include:-
- To assess, diagnose, treat, refer or signpost patients who attend the surgery with undifferentiated or undiagnosed conditions relating to minor illness.
- To undertake home visits, primarily for acute conditions, as assessed by the Duty Doctor, and within the boundaries of professional qualifications.
- To use your advanced clinical skills to provide education to patients, promoting self-care and empowering them to make informed choices about their treatment.
- To provide appropriate cover, in association with other clinicians, between 0800-2000 daily, and in due course over weekends.
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Significant relevant training and development opportunities
- Five weeks annual leave initially, plus Public Holiday
- The support and mentorship of an established Paramedic Practitioner
- Membership of the NHS Pensions Scheme
Informal enquiries and practice visits are very welcome - contact Zeph Churchill (Lead Nurse) via email on Zephanie.Churchill1@nhs.net
Applications by full and detailed CV and accompanying letter to:
Mr Don McGeorge, Practice Manager, Beechfield Medical Centre, Beechfield Gardens, Spalding PE11 2UN or (preferably) by email to Don.McGeorge@nhs.net
Further information about the practice is available at www.Beechfieldmc.co.uk
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Monday 22 June 2020