The College of Paramedics’ strategic aims are to:
- Shape the Future of the Paramedic Profession
- Promote Excellence in Paramedic Practice
- Grow an Engaged Membership
- Support Paramedic Health and Well-being
- Strengthen the Organisation
These aims are integral to our five year Strategy, which will further the College of Paramedics charitable objects, laid out in its governing document, the Articles of Association, over the next five years. Strategy implementation is overseen by our Board of Trustees .
The full Strategy 2019 - 2024 was launched at the National Conference in Newcastle on 14th and 15th May 2019.